Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Day of School


Monday was the first day of school. We welcomed all old students as well as 7 new students to our family.  A big thank you for choosing Fingertips.We look forward to getting know you in the next couple of months.
All the toddlers were eager to moved up to Pre-School 1 and so does all the pre-schoolers. Returning students were excitedly met up with old friends and new friends too. It feels good to see all familiar faces and new faces too but I missed my Pre-School 3's students. A lot of questions going through my mind. Are they coping well? Did they miss me? Did they buy junk food from the school canteen ( hope not)? Anyway deep inside my heart, I know they will carry themselves well in wherever they go....for I believe that I have lay a strong foundation on them both personally and emotionally. Anyway we're off to a good year......
I'd also like to take this opportunity to congratulate Ooi Haruka and Bryan Khoo on their recent exmination. Both of them have had their pre-school education with us and are attending a chinese medium primary school.They have performed well and have been promoted to the first class in their school. Haruka was second in her class and Bryan was fifth in his class. Well done and all of us are proud of you..keep up the good work.

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment